About the DX-1000
At InXite, we have a proven 360-degree solution to making nursing homes, hospitals, schools and businesses COVID-safe. One integral component of this solution is our fully autonomous disinfection robot, the DX1000.
- Product size: 19.685 inches x 19.685 inches x 53.14961 inches
- Net Weight: 154.324 lbs
- Charging set size: 9.05512 inches x 7.87402 inches x 11.4173 inches
The DX1000 operates using three different disinfection modes:
1.) The basic disinfection process is as follows: First, the user selects the disinfection mode. Second, the user selects the route to the destination or moving point. Next, the robot will go to each destination one by one after departure.
Upon arrival at destination (or route area), the robot will send a voice prompt, then turn on its disinfection equipment, and conduct continuous disinfection tasks for a given period of time. After completion of disinfection, the robot will automatically return to the original place.
- On-the-way mode: open the nozzle for spraying disinfection along the route.
- Fixed-point mode: operate ultraviolet disinfection for one single room.
- Dual-mode: UV and spraying sanitization functions are activated at the same time to disinfect a single room.
2.) In the disinfection process, each mode supports the functions of suspending disinfection and ending tasks, and the interface of the robot displays the remaining disinfection time or spraying disinfection mileage. Upon completion of each disinfection task, the main interface will update to display the daily operation statistics, such as accumulative total disinfection duration, accumulative total disinfection mileage, and task load.
3.) The robot has the function of intelligent autonomous recharge, through which the robot can independently find, match, and contact the charging port to realize automatic re-charging. Autonomous positioning is achieved through machine vision and laser radar. Intelligent obstacle avoidance function is realized through the integrated application of different sensors such as contact sensors.
The heavy duty DX1000 can disinfect and sterilize a room in just 15 minutes using four shortwave UVC lamps and a liquid sprayer. Studies have proven that it is effective against 99.9% of all bacteria, including COVID-19.
Using lidar, machine vision, and multi-sensor fusion, the DX1000 can autonomously maneuver around a room, navigate elevators, follow route maps, and collect and share data. The robot even returns to its charging station when the battery begins to run low.
- DX1000 UVC Disinfection Robot
- Provides disinfection and sterilization services
- Operates indoor as in quarantine areas, hotels, and offices
- Features fully autonomous navigation and intelligent obstacle avoidance
- Intelligent autonomous recharging
- Integrates a short-wave UVC lamp
- Disinfection liquid capacity: 15 l
- Chemical disinfection spray: Spraying output: 2-4 l/h; Spray particle size: ＜10µm
- Number of ultrasonic atomization sets: 6 sets of ultra-dry atomizing nozzles
- Applicable disinfectant: Hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorous acid, and peroxyacetic acid
- Ultraviolet radiation intensity: Each group: >90 µW / cm²
- Number of ultraviolet lamps: Four sets of UVC ultraviolet germicidal lamps, with 360° coverage for irradiation
- Rated power: 90 W
- Standby current: <0.5 A
- Endurance time: Work continuously for more than 8 hours
- Ultrasonic dry spray disinfection
- Ultraviolet irradiation disinfection
- Ultrasonic dry spray disinfection + Ultraviolet irradiation disinfection
- Moving speed: 1 m/s
- Maximum climbing angle: Slope ≤ 5°
- Network interface: WIFI/4G/ Bluetooth
- Battery capacity: DC 48 V 15 Ah
- Standby time: greater than 48 hours
- Life span: 20,000 hrs
- Temperature and humidity for operation: 0-45 ℃, RH: 5% – 85%, no dust
- Operation environment: Indoor environment, flat and smooth ground
- Charging mode: Automatic/manual charging
- Charging time: 6 hrs
- Input voltage: Input rated voltage for charging port and adapter: 220 V / 50 Hz
- Storage temperature: 0 – 60 ℃
- Endurance: 5-8 years